What is acne?
The pores in the skin connect to sebaceous oil glands, which are located directly under the top layer (or epidermis) of the skin. These glands produce sebum, an oily liquid. They also carry dead skin cells through the follicles to the surface of the skin. Acne (pimples) starts when the follicles are blocked, causing the oil to collect under the surface of the skin.
Replenish ingredients to help treat acne:
- Apples are rich in Vitamin C, which helps rejuvenate the skin by promoting collagen and elastin production, essential proteins needed to generate new skin.
- Pumpkins are an amazing source of vitamin A, an anti-aging nutrient that jump-starts your skin’s cell renewal process and increases the production of collagen for smooth, youthful-looking skin. Pumpkins also contain zinc which controls inflammation and regulates excessive oil production.
- Cranberries are rich in resveratrol, an antioxidant, which is very effective in minimizing acne and pimples. They are naturally more acidic, which is perfect for improving oily skin.
Our recommendation for treating acne and more…
~ Replenish Organic Nutrition
Replenish is professionally formulated to nourish skin from the inside out and address skin conditions at the root cause. It contains apples, pumpkins, cranberries, and more. In total, there are 11 carefully selected organic fruits, vegetables and berries that have all been specifically chosen for their health benefits to the skin!
- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- The nutrients in cranberries have been linked to a lower risk of urinary tract infections, prevention of certain types of cancer, improved immune function, and decreased blood pressure.
- Pumpkins vitamin and nutrient rich flesh and seeds can improve your love life, promote weight loss, as well as smooth out your skin.
“I’ve struggled with acne for about 8 years and I was given Replenish as a gift from a family friend because she knew I was having problems with my skin and it was something that helped with her skin a lot. I was hesitant at first to try something new because in the past I was used to new things making my skin even worse! I decided to give it a go and I couldn’t believe my results. With in 1 week I was noticing less and less acne each and every day. By the time one month hit, I didn’t even have 1 pimple on my face. I went from having about 15 pimples at a time, to absolutely nothing. I still do get a pimple here and there, but nothing close to as bad as it was before. This product really works from the inside out which I love! I take one scoop everyday and mix it into half a bottle of water. Not only does it help with acne, but it also gives my skin a glow that I have never had before. This product saved me and I highly recommend it to anyone that struggles with acne.”
Inuoe, Acton, Ontario