What are age spots?
When the liver cannot get rid of all the toxins produced in our body, the blood carries these toxins to the outer layer of the skin and deposits them there. As these deposits build up over time, they become visible as age spots. Age spots range from light brown to black in color. The spots have the same texture as the rest of your skin, and usually appear on sun-exposed areas such as the face, hands, shoulders, and arms.
Replenish ingredients to reduce age spots:
- Spinach is loaded with tons of antioxidants that destroy free radicals in your body. These free radicals damage your skin, thereby causing premature aging and age spots.
- Beets contain calcium, betaine, B vitamins, iron, and antioxidants that keep beets amongst the best liver foods. Beets thin the bile, allowing it to easily flow through the liver and small intestine, further enhancing liver health. Betaine in beets also helps the liver eliminate toxins.
- Carrots contain vitamin A, an antioxidant that attacks free radicals to prevent the signs of aging such as age spot pigmentation and an uneven skin tone. They also contain Vitamin C that aids collagen production in the body, which is vital for the maintenance of the skin elasticity.
Our recommendation for reducing age spots and more…
Replenish is professionally formulated to nourish skin from the inside out and address skin conditions at the root cause. It contains spinach, beets, carrots, and more. In total, there are 11 carefully selected organic fruits, vegetables and berries that have all been specifically chosen for their health benefits to the skin!
- Spinach is rich in vitamin K which is vital for maintaining bone health. It has anti-inflammatory properties, prevents anemia, and boosts your immunity. Spinach is rich in lutein, which prevents thickening of the walls of arteries, thus reducing the risk of heart attack.
- Beets are touted as one of the healthiest vegetables. The nitrates in beets lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease and strokes. Beets are known to improve brain neuroplasticity by improving the oxygenation of the brain area that is usually affected in the early stages of dementia.
- Carrots are great for combating hair loss as they provide your hair with vital vitamins, making them stronger, thicker and shinier. Studies have shown that the consumption of carrots can reduce the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer. This is because carrots are rich in the poly-acetylene antioxidant, falcarinol, which fights against cancers by destroying the precancerous cells in the tumours.
“I have been using SkinRnR’s Replenish organic powder for almost a year. The first thing I noticed were the spots on my face from sun damage started to fade.
Jennifer, Holland Landing, ON