What is dry skin?
Dry skin is a very common skin condition where the epidermis layer of the skin lacks the appropriate amount of water. It is often caused by using harsh soaps or even taking certain medications. You can soothe dry skin from the inside out. Symptoms and signs of dry skin include itching and red, cracked or flaky skin.
Replenish ingredients to help soothe dry skin:
- Sweet potato is considered as an excellent source of natural, health-promoting compounds known such as anthocyanin which fights pigmentation and provides anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin. Sweet potatoes moisturize the skin and maintain its elasticity.
- Carrots keep your skin healthy and vibrant as they are loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants. The potassium in Carrots helps to keep the skin hydrated.
- Spinach is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A improves skin tone whereas vitamin C plays an important role in the repair as well as growth of skin cells.
Our recommendation for moisturizing dry skin and more…
~ Replenish Organic Nutrition
Replenish is professionally formulated to nourish skin from the inside out and address skin conditions at the root cause. It contains sweet potato, carrots, spinach, and more. In total, there are 11 carefully selected organic fruits, vegetables and berries that have all been specifically chosen for their health benefits to the skin!
- Sweet potato contains iron and can help prevent anemia while boosting the production of white blood cells. It also builds the body’s resistance power, reduces stress and enhances the immune system. Manganese found in sweet potato helps in promoting metabolism and maintaining healthy blood sugar balance. It also helps suppress your appetite to prevent you from overeating, thus helping in losing weight
- Carrots are great for combating hair loss as they provide your hair with vital vitamins, making them stronger, thicker and shinier. Carrots are extremely beneficial for women. This is because the phytoestrogen in carrots helps relieve menstrual pain and regularizes bleeding in those having heavy menstrual flow. It is also beneficial for post-menopausal women as it helps to get rid of hot flashes and stabilizes other menopausal symptoms. The minerals present in carrots also kill the harmful germs in the mouth and prevent tooth decay
- Spinach is loaded with tons of antioxidants that destroy free radicals in your body. These free radicals not only damage your skin, but also cause degenerative diseases in the body. Spinach has proven to be effective in providing protection against the occurrence of aggressive prostate cancer, promotes eye health, maintains healthy bones, lowers hypertension, and promotes gastrointestinal health
I wholeheartedly recommend Replenish by SkinRnR to anyone who is looking to naturally improve their skin health, their energy levels and their overall nutritional intake.“
Paul LePage, Keswick, Ontario