Resilience Mask is used to deep clean your skin by drawing out impurities. Over time it can reduce acne scars and the appearance of blemishes. Papaya extract will leave your skin silky soft.
Use the small spatula to place a small amount of mask onto your fingertips, apply a thin layer to your face and neck, and leave on for 20 minutes. Gently exfoliate your skin using your fingertips to make small circles around your face and remove with water.
Note: Use twice per month (for normal skin) or once a week (to clear acne).
Recommended use: Use twice monthly for normal skin and once a week to clear acne.
Resilience Mask softens your skin!
Papaya extract is rich in vitamins E and C. Papaya extract also has an enzyme that can help to exfoliate and soften your skin naturally.
Resilience Mask can help with acne scars!
Multani mitti clay makes your skin radiant by reducing the appearance of blemishes and acne scars. It also deep cleans the pores, reducing the look of blackheads and whiteheads.
Multani mitti clay and papaya extract are two of the 11 ingredients found in the Resilience Mask!
- Grapeseed oil – L’huile de pépins de raisin
- Rhassoul Clay – Argile Rhassoul
- Grapeseed Fruit Extract – Extrait de fruits de pépins de raisin
- Australian Green Clay – Argile verte australienne
- Multani Mitti clay – Multani Mitti argile
- French Green clay – Argile verte française
- Kaolin Clay – Argile de kaolin
- Lavender Essential Oil – Huile essentielle de lavande
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Huile essentielle de menthe poivrée
- Papaya Extract – Extrait de papaye
- Pinapple Extract- Extrait d’ananas