Resilience Mask is used to deep clean your skin by drawing out impurities. Over time it can reduce acne scars and the appearance of blemishes. Papaya extract will leave your skin silky soft.
Use the small spatula to place a small amount of mask onto your fingertips, apply a thin layer to your face and neck, and leave on for 20 minutes. Gently exfoliate your skin using your fingertips to make small circles around your face and remove with water.
Note: Use twice per month (for normal skin) or once a week (to clear acne).
Recommended use: Use twice monthly for normal skin and once a week to clear acne.
Resilience Mask softens your skin!
Papaya extract is rich in vitamins E and C. Papaya extract also has an enzyme that can help to exfoliate and soften your skin naturally.
Resilience Mask can help with acne scars!
Multani mitti clay makes your skin radiant by reducing the appearance of blemishes and acne scars. It also deep cleans the pores, reducing the look of blackheads and whiteheads.
Multani mitti clay and papaya extract are two of the 11 ingredients found in the Resilience Mask!
- Australian Green Clay – Detoxifying
- French Green Clay – Glowing Skin
- Kaolin Clay – Controls Oil
- Multani Mitti Clay – Scar Reducing
- Rhassoul Clay – Reduces Flakiness
- Papaya Extract – Repairing
- Pineapple Extract – Exfoliating
- Grapeseed Oil – Astringent
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – Antioxidant
- Lavender EO – Anti-inflammatory
- Peppermint EO – Antiseptic