What are wrinkles?
In younger skin, the collagen strands in the dermis (the second layer of the skin), are strong and thick and give the epidermis (the outer layer of the skin), a nice smooth appearance. As we age, the collagen starts to thin, which reduces the support given to the epidermis. The result is the gradual formation of fine lines and then deeper wrinkles.
Replenish ingredients to help reduce wrinkles:
- Beets are high in folate, which helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and lutein, which combats free radicals and can help reduce wrinkles
- Blueberries are considered to be a “superfood” because they are so full of antioxidants which help in reversing the signs of aging, such as wrinkles
- Raspberries contain ellagitannins, an antioxidant that offers protection against premature aging. They are rich in Vitamin C, aiding in collagen production and helping to slow down the deeper wrinkles from forming
Our recommendation for reducing wrinkles and more…
Replenish is professionally formulated to nourish skin from the inside out and address skin conditions at the root cause. It contains beets, blueberries, raspberries, and more. In total, there are 11 carefully selected organic fruits, vegetables and berries that have all been specifically chosen for their health benefits to the skin!
- Beets can improve your sexual health because they contain good amounts of boron, a mineral directly related to the production of sex hormones. Beets are also rich in calcium, promoting stronger bones and teeth
- Blueberries help to stimulate the growth of hair due to the presence of chemical proanthocyanidins. They are also a good source of B12, which prevents premature graying of the hair. Blueberries contain a compound named pterostilbene, which helps cells break down cholesterol and lower cholesterol levels
- The polyphenols in raspberries can offer cartilage protection and make arthritic conditions less severe. Regular consumption of red raspberries can help treat inflammation and maintain joint health
Dagmar, Uxbridge, Ontario